I seem to be too busy to blog these days, work is madness and I'm only really fit to vegetate and watch Home and Away by the time I get back to my donga in the evenings. Some of the less mundane moments in life over the last couple of weeks have been:
- Being rejected for an informal application I'd put in to work in Vietnam.
- Having to reload a lot of useful programs onto the new lap-top work has given me because the old one started to die and losing most of my music files in the process.
- Having to put up with my new lap-top regularly telling me my fingerprint scan is not good enough - mainly because it's my right palm anyway and I'd love to deactivate the security doo-dad thing but don't know how. Who'd put the fingerprint scan thingy right where you rest your hand, anyway ?
- Not being impressed by Firefox 3 which has bought back memories of Office 2007 which I still hate.
- Having to go back to work after only a 2 day break,
- and getting my shaving gel taken off me at Brisbane international airport security because it exceeded 100 ml (175 ml and half used) which left me wondering why they don't make the same fuss at the domestic terminal especially since I was only going to Cairns anyway, not forgetting of course that the 9/11 terrorists were on domestic flights....